Aaaaaaand……. we’re back!
Quercus Agrifolia is back and better than ever.
We have issues ready to go from Issue 1 that looks at the story of Tongva healer and resistance leader Toypurina, to Issue 3 that explores that history of the LA River, to Issue 6 that examines the impact Audre Lorde has had on intersectional organizing, to Issue 8 that traces the history of industrialized citrus agriculture.
Stay tuned for links to download each individual issue.
You can always get a physical copy by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- struggleisacircle likes this
- cornbreadconfrijoles reblogged this from quercusagrifolia
- cornbreadconfrijoles likes this
- thatsmeinthesweater likes this
- ezermeno likes this
- thepinkmongoose likes this
- miamedicina likes this
- poc-creators reblogged this from quercusagrifolia
- poczineproject likes this
- synesthesiaofhope likes this
- thedfl likes this
- lousydeal likes this
- quercusagrifolia posted this